Attorney Justin M. Gilbert
I have spent years delivering peace of mind, well thought out estate planning and asset protection solutions. I know how important it is to secure the future of your estate and finances. I have made it my mission to save my clients every dollar possible in court costs, attorney fees and taxes. With my expertise and commitment to excellence, your legacy is in good hands.
For me, it is about more than words on a page or numbers in a ledger. I want to understand what those words mean to you and how they represent your livelihood, values, and priorities. I know it takes time to build a relationship of trust, and I intend to do whatever is necessary to let you know your affairs are fully cared for.
I tailor my services to each client’s needs and situation because I know each person’s life is unique. I have successfully represented hundreds of clients in all matters relating to estate planning, asset protection, business planning, real estate and elder law.
My philosophy for success is simple: My success is tied to your success. When you have peace of mind and your affairs are in order, I can trust that I have done what is necessary to secure your family’s future.
Professional and Community Affiliations
· Admitted to practice law in
- Tennessee (035535);
- California (276123); and
- District of Columbia (1034654)
· Nashville Bar Association
· Williamson County Bar Association
· National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
· Member of the WealthCounsel, LLC, a cooperative alliance of nationally recognized estate-planning attorneys
· J Reuben Clark Law Society
· Boy Scouts of America
· Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, two years of missionary service in Caracas, Venezuela
· Seniors First, former Board Member
· Voluntary Legal Services Program, Former Committee Member
Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor
· Technical Editor, Santa Clara Journal of International Law
· Vice-President, J Reuben Clark Law Society
· Christian Legal Society