Justin M. Gilbert, Esq.
I have spent years delivering peace of mind, well thought out estate planning and asset protection solutions. I know how important it is to secure the future of your estate and finances. I have made it my mission to save my clients every dollar possible in court costs, attorney fees and taxes. With my expertise and commitment to excellence, your legacy is in good hands.
For me, it is about more than words on a page or numbers in a ledger. I want to understand what those words mean to you and how they represent your livelihood, values, and priorities. I know it takes time to build a relationship of trust, and I intend to do whatever is necessary to let you know your affairs are fully cared for.
I tailor my services to each client’s needs and situation because I know each person’s life is unique. I have successfully represented hundreds of clients in all matters relating to estate planning, asset protection, business planning, real estate and elder law.
My philosophy for success is simple: My success is tied to your success. When you have peace of mind and your affairs are in order, I can trust that I have done what is necessary to secure your family’s future.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS:
- Admitted to practice law in
- Tennessee (035535);
- California (276123); and
- District of Columbia (1034654)
- Nashville Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member of the WealthCounsel, LLC, a cooperative alliance of nationally recognized estate-planning attorneys
- Boy Scouts of Americ
- Seniors First, former Board Member
- Voluntary Legal Services Program, Former Committee Member
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Technical Editor, Santa Clara Journal of International Law
- Christian Legal Society
- George Mason University, B.S. Degree in Finance
Law Office of Justin M. Gilbert, PC.
320 Seven Springs Way, Suite 250
"Justin recently put a living trust together for us. Something we had been putting off far to long. Justin is very knowledgeable, professional, and great to work with. Answered all of our questions and explained things I would never have thought of. 5-star rating and highly recommend his service."
DALE S., YELP
"We had a few changes to an existing Family Will & Trust. After reading the comments and 5 star reviews on Yelp for Justin M. Gilbert, we decided on setting up an appointment with him the end of July. That was the best decision we've made all year. Justin is extremely knowledgeable, easy to understand, had great advice, and was very thorough..."
MARY C M., YELP