You will also have access to a team of specialists who will assist with you during the design, management, and support of your complete estate and financial planning. They collaborate to ensure that you are safeguarded while you are alive, and that your loved ones and the causes you support are cared for when you pass away.
One aspect of that protection is keeping a look out for those who could try to take advantage of you financially.
- Accounts are closely monitored by your team. When you hire a financial adviser, you’re engaging someone you can trust to handle your money, provide you sound advice, and safeguard your legacy. Your financial adviser is in a great position to keep an eye on your accounts for unusual behavior and notify you if anything isn’t quite right.
- Your team ensures that your documents are properly executed. Your attorney is the trusted advisor tasked with making sure that your wishes are accurately and legally documented.
- Changes to your estate planning documents and beneficiary designations are carefully evaluated by your team. Many things might happen throughout the course of your financial and estate plan, and we want to make sure that any modifications to your estate planning paperwork or beneficiary designations are free of undue influence from an opportunistic loved one.
- The team knows your past income and expenses. If you’ve been working with a certified public accountant or tax preparer for a while, they’ll most likely have a decent sense of how much money you make and how much money you spend. Because you probably see this individual at least once a year, they may be able to identify an issue with your spending before it gets out of hand.
- Bookkeeping services may also be offered. Hiring a professional to pay your bills can ensure that the bills get paid and that someone else is monitoring your income and expenses to make sure that all your obligations are being met.
Your financial and estate planning team is here to protect you. As you enter your golden years, you can rest assured that you have a team of people watching out for you if you find yourself in a vulnerable position. If you are interested in learning more about the safeguards we can put in place to protect you as you age, call us today.